Join us Sunday evening, August 8, in the church courtyard to celebrate and give thanks to Pastor Melissa for her wonderful ministry and faithful leadership. The event begins at 7 p.m. and there will be a brief program at 7:30 p.m. You are invited to bring your sweet tooth, a bottle of water, a lawn chair, and a card for Pr. Melissa. If you have a garden, bring one or two flowers that can be added to a congregational bouquet for her. Rain location is the Fellowship Hall. If we are inside, please wear a mask.
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor
- February Council Member of the Month: Johanna Bergan
- Call Committee Recommends a New Associate Pastor