The Senior Pastor Call Committee met with the Synod Bishop and Assistant to the Bishop and received the first set of candidate information. Members of the Call Committee are reviewing the Rostered Minister Profiles and other materials from the candidates that are available digitally. There is a significant amount of information to review and the group will be meeting regularly to discuss the results of their discernment. They hope to start the first round of video interviews before Lent. During this time the members of the Call Committee cannot discuss the specifics of the candidates or interviews. If you have general questions please contact Zac Robinson at email@example.com.
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor
- February Council Member of the Month: Johanna Bergan
- Call Committee Recommends a New Associate Pastor