A congregation meeting will be held in the sanctuary on June 19, immediately following the 8:40 a.m. worship service. The purpose of this meeting is to approve members for the associate minister call committee. The Council will release a slate of nominees next week. The Call Committee will 1) develop and propose a position description for the full and/or part-time ministerial position(s) for approval by the Council, and once approved 2) interview and recommend candidates to the Council for call. We will also vote on the Trust fund bylaw amendments at the June 19 meeting.
- Creation Care Team Green Tip – Reduce Your Home’s Carbon Footprint
- September 18 Congregational Meeting Results
- Creation Care Team Green Tip – Use Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
- Sarah Schacherer is our new Youth Music Director
- Fall 2022 Sunday Morning Schedule Announced
- From the Creation Care Team – July 14, 2022