A congregation meeting will be held in the sanctuary on June 19, immediately following the 8:40 a.m. worship service. The purpose of this meeting is to approve members for the associate minister call committee. The Council will release a slate of nominees next week. The Call Committee will 1) develop and propose a position description for the full and/or part-time ministerial position(s) for approval by the Council, and once approved 2) interview and recommend candidates to the Council for call. We will also vote on the Trust fund bylaw amendments at the June 19 meeting.
- August 3, 2023: Capital Campaign Update
- June 29, 2023: Capital Campaign Update
- Creating Care Team Green Tip: Grow Pollinator-Friendly Plants
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Think About What You Put In The Trash
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle