The Council has called a special meeting of the congregation for Sunday, Nov. 17 at 10 a.m. in the fellowship hall for the purpose of approving the expenditure of $41,500 to engage Kairos and Associates in planning a capital appeal for First Lutheran Church. The appeal will raise necessary funds to support the upcoming ministry footprint and building project.
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor
- February Council Member of the Month: Johanna Bergan
- Call Committee Recommends a New Associate Pastor