The Council has called a special meeting of the congregation for Sunday, Nov. 17 at 10 a.m. in the fellowship hall for the purpose of approving the expenditure of $41,500 to engage Kairos and Associates in planning a capital appeal for First Lutheran Church. The appeal will raise necessary funds to support the upcoming ministry footprint and building project.
- GREEN TIP #3 CONTINUED: CONSERVE WATER: SHOWERHEADS AND FAUCETS
- Update: Associate Pastor Call Committee
- Update: For Generations to Come Building Campaign
- Care for Creation Team: Green Tip #2 (continued) Limit Food Waste
- Care for Creation: Green Tip Conserve Water: Toilets
- Care for Creation: Green Tip #8 Become a Climate Voter