The For Generations to Come construction bids are due December 15. The architects will review the bids and meet with campaign leaders on Sunday, December 18, 2:00 p.m. to give us their analysis. The congregation has until February 15 to make a contract. We have another round of important decisions to make. We expect the bids to be quite a bit higher than we planned a year or more ago. Plus we have various building options we need to consider (a full basement, for example). Building, sanctuary, finance and fundraising teams will meet to develop a proposal for the Council’s January 17 meeting. Once approved, the Council will host a Capital Campaign Forum on Sunday, January 29. The congregation will be able to approve the proposal at the Annual Meeting, Sunday, February 5.
- August 3, 2023: Capital Campaign Update
- June 29, 2023: Capital Campaign Update
- Creating Care Team Green Tip: Grow Pollinator-Friendly Plants
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Think About What You Put In The Trash
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle