At its meeting Tuesday night, the Council voted to hire Joseph Company from Austin, MN, as the Construction Manager for the For Generations to Come Capital Campaign project. This is the next step forward toward construction. As was previously reported, we received bids from two general contractors that were higher than our approximately $5 million budget. Joseph Company will work with 4-6 members of the Building, Sanctuary, and Fundraising teams to hone the project down to a manageable size. We expect this pre-construction work to be done and ready for congregational review and approval in mid-May. After that we’ll begin construction on a beautiful, accessible, well-designed, and affordable project.
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor
- February Council Member of the Month: Johanna Bergan
- Call Committee Recommends a New Associate Pastor