The First Lutheran Trust Fund is now accepting applications for the 2022 EPIC (Educational Partners In Covenant) Scholarship Program, which provides fully enrolled college students with scholarship money that is matched by participating ELCA colleges. First Lutheran is delighted to be able to support students within our congregation by offering $1,000 scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year. Applications are available in the church office or right here. Applications must be filled out completely and returned to the church office by May 1, 2022. Students need to reapply each year in order to continue to receive the scholarship. If an application is late, there is no guarantee that funding will still be available. The Gipp Family Scholarship Fund supports a student from the FLC congregation in their first year attending Luther College. Eligible students will be identified from their EPIC applications.
- Creation Care Team Green Tip – Reduce Your Home’s Carbon Footprint
- September 18 Congregational Meeting Results
- Creation Care Team Green Tip – Use Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
- Sarah Schacherer is our new Youth Music Director
- Fall 2022 Sunday Morning Schedule Announced
- From the Creation Care Team – July 14, 2022