Below you will find a video of the 2:30 p.m. session of our building presentations from November 8, 2020. Troy Whitehill, Adrian Walter, and architect Jon Wallencamp (of Kueny Architects) lead us through floor plans and renderings of the proposed FLC building renovation. The floor plans show internal renovations and additions to the building. The renderings of the space (the inside and outside “pictures” and video walkthrough) are meant to give a visual depictions of building, but do not reflect design choices, especially with regard to the sanctuary. Decisions regarding liturgical furnishings, paint, lighting style, etc. will be determined at a later time. See the Renovation FAQ page for more information.
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor
- February Council Member of the Month: Johanna Bergan
- Call Committee Recommends a New Associate Pastor