Thanks to everyone who attended the Sunday, September 18 congregational meeting. The Congregation approved the Sanctuary Design principles reported by the Sanctuary Design Team. Thanks especially to the team members: William Bunge, Brenda Carlson, Kate Elliott, Jennifer Larson, Mark Muggli (chair), Carrie Nimrod, and Mark Potvin. Thanks also to our staff members Spencer Martin, Adrian Walter, and Pastor Mike Wilker. Next steps: In the next week or two, Kueny Architects will complete construction drawings for the entire addition and remodeling project. The Building Team will select contractors to invite to submit bids. We hope contractors will submit bids in October and that we might be able to celebrate a ground breaking in November or December. Thanks be to God!
- Creating Care Team Green Tip: Grow Pollinator-Friendly Plants
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Think About What You Put In The Trash
- First Lutheran Church Grants $39,500
- Creation Care Team Green Tip: Invest in a Reusable Water Bottle
- Give Today! FLC & LSI Refugee Project
- FLC Considers Calling The Rev. David Severtson As Associate Pastor